Are you struggling to come up with a good dissertation idea? Relax, our expert dissertation writers have come up some great example dissertation ideas to inspire you. We've got dissertation ideas in loads of subjects from accounting and finance, to nursing and social work:
- How do UK models of international expansion compare with models of expansion from other countries and what are the implications of this for organisational growth
- Is it time for banks to relax their lending criteria to help kick-start the UK economy?
- A critical comparison of loyalty card schemes and how organisations use the data to target their marketing efforts
Not sure how to go about creating your dissertation title? Perhaps you'd benefit from looking at some real world dissertation title examples submitted by real students like you? Well, on UK Dissertations you can browse our comprehensive list of example dissertation titles.Browse our selection of dissertation titles...
How to write a dissertation:
These guides will help you write a dissertation in any subject. You'll find how to write guies in subjects like:
- and more...
Dissertation help guides:
Some of the finest academics in the world have shot to fame because of a groundbreaking dissertation, but most students see a dissertation as a long essay - you shouldn't! A brilliant dissertation brings more than just high grades, it can bring academic plaudits from your peers, it can open up opportunities to write for prestigious journals and most importantly, it can give you pride and satisfaction. We have provided a number of free dissertation help guides covering:
- Dissertation topics and ideas
- Sourcing materials
- How to write your dissertation
- Dissertation referencing systems
- and more...
How to improve your dissertation guides:
When you are given your first piece of coursework as an undergraduate, you are also given (or should be) a copy of the marking criteria which will be applied when your work is assessed. Although by the time you reach the point of writing a dissertation you will be approaching the culmination of a course of study, the same basic judgements will be made. The criteria for either a 2:2 or 2:1, requires the following:
- Understanding of the question
- Identifying the major themes
- The ability to develop a well-structured argument
- The inclusion of supplementary evidence from primary texts, correctly referenced
- A strong conclusion
- A bibliography using the referencing style of your academic institution.
Dissertation referencing systems:
Not sure how you are meant to put together references for your dissertation? Let us help you with our complete guides to referencing including:
- A wide range of referencing styles.
- How to construct you biblography.
- How to format references.
- How to make use of footnotes.
- How to format electronic sources.
Here you'll find a number of free dissertations to help and inspire you. The free dissertations have been written by students and submitted for us to display. Hopefully, you'll find something related to your topic, which you can use to help you.You can find our free dissertation here...